Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Boogie on, Garth

Hello, hello!  Back for another early morning installment!  So I was talking in my last post about all of the holiday themed items I am working on, but I had a small life mishap the other day that caused me to start  going through some of my stuff. I found a project that I had nearly finished, but had lost the creative drive to do so. I decided that was as good a time as any to get-r-done, AND I got pictures.  I should be posting it on my etsy page to sell... but it seems ya'll are getting the first look.  It is a very interesting item, to say the least.  Another scarf, but with some very interesting colors... I don't know how it will look on here because it seems to look different under different lights to me.  Anyway, here it is, and I promise I will have some more photos of the other stuff I promised, soon!





Haha, fancy that!  The "pink" looks SUPER pink on here, lol.  It is actually kind of pinkish-orange, like a salmon color, I think.  The darker color is a navy blue with little red fibers woven through it.  Wow, I don't even know if I can sell it confidently.  I can put all this info in the description, but it just looks so different in an online environment... It looks so awesome on here, that is just CRAY. lol. Alright, all, I hope you enjoy it, and I will blog at ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment