Friday, November 7, 2014

The Art of Survival

     Oh how I wish I could capture that need, that endless motivation to move forward, by the reigns and run with it.  I have a desire to cook, clean, travel, make sound investments, and save towards a brighter future.  My drive, however, needs a tune up, a make-over, or complete overhaul.  My current crochet project is a perfect example, as well as my lack of finding a simple envelope, to put a letter to a friend in, so it can be mailed.

This purse should only take me 3-4 working days, tops.  I think it's been about 3 weeks now.  But, it is close to being done, which is exciting, and I plan on getting it finished over the weekend. We'll see how it goes...  Either way, here is two pics of the purse I think I am in love with, but feel I should try to sell to make up for the lack of currency in the household these days....




When it is finished, it will have a really big button to attach the strap on the back side.  This is a variation on a pattern from Lion Brand Yarns, and I used some scrap yarn that I have had lying around and some other scrap yarn from a friend who unloaded a bunch on me last year.  Speaking of my stash... WOW.  I am sure a few of you have way more yarn and fabric than I can even comprehend, but I am laughing maniacally each time I see the amount of crafting material I have attained in the last 10 years.  Ok, I think I better get to some of those important things I was speaking on earlier!  I hope you liked my purse as much as I do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment