Friday, November 21, 2014

Winter Boogie Fever!


Hey, it's been a bit, but I AM READY!  And I am not going to give it all up at once, this time.. I have a few projects in the works that have a holiday feel. But I am thinking I may have started them too late to be ready for this season.  I guess it all depends on how much work I put in!  Well, first off, here is the next version of the last purse I posted, and this one I intend to sell!  I am thinking about lining it, which is why I am worried if this one will be finished in time to get it sold this year. I suppose if I leave it a bit plain and try not to over-do the Holiday theme I could sell it at any time of year...




What do you think?  I haven't fully planned how it is turning out, heck, the pattern was just how it "ended up".  I also have a green and white sweater in the works, size small, or kids.  I am making a head band or two, and I am making some more of the granny square slippers.  I am thinking I might start a sports team or other themed onesie for a baby, but I want to start getting a little more original, so we'll see.  I will post for ya'll here soon a picture of my most original work EVER!  It is a snowman that I made for my mom for xmas a year or so ago.  I am so proud of it, but I didn't write out a pattern and I haven't attempted to make it again.  I think the small brimmed hat I made may be original as well.  I will see if I can get a pic of that, too.  It was around the same time.  Hopefully that wasn't my only Renaissance period... I need to get back to that place!  By the way, if anyone has a line on how to make a little extra money through crafting or helping with an event, or anything, let me know.  Hurting a bit right now and just need a line on some odd jobs, if anyone has any leads!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!  Boogie with you soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment