Monday, March 2, 2015

Did You Know It's National Craft Month?

I just learned that March is considered National Craft Month.  I finally joined enough sites that I feel like I am really "in-the-know" when it comes to crochet and other crafts.  I just entered a contest for favecrafts.com is and you should, too!! It is a giant Red Heart Yarn gift bag full of awesome stuff!  I am excited for whoever wins.  I usually don't win raffles or contests, so I would fall out of my chair if I get this!

I am sad to say I still don't have any pics, my camera is still down. =(  Very sad!!  The update for the week, though, is that I put that purse on hold to start The Crochet Crowd and yarnspirations.com's 2015 Mystery Afgan CAL.  I think I talked a little about it in my last post.  They also have a KAL going for it, too, in case I didn't mention that.

Gotta run for now, good luck to anyone who enters, and keep up the crafting boogie!

No comments:

Post a Comment