Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's late, so just a little update

Ok, well, Halloween has come and gone.  I did make some projects and they turned out great, I got compliments and everything.  Just gotta find some time to post them pics!  I got all three scarves done in less than a week.  The monkey got completed before I even started the scarves.  So, don't ask me where I have been, I have obviously been crafting!!!  And going through newspapers.... I really gotta lessen my subscription!!  ANYWAY!  I am finding some cool ideas and I am ready for some new projects.  I need to get a lot more going for my etsy shop...

ATM I am working on my boyfriends new hat.  It is a Marvin the Martian helmet!! =D  This one I may post as a pattern, someday.  It's gonna be pretty straightforward.  An ear flap hat with a fold down face warmer and a yellow Mohawk on the top to represent the thing I can't remember the name of that sits on the top of the helmet that Marvin wears.

I am still working on my socks.  My boyfriend's are done, and I just realized I don't even have pics of them up.... here we go, getting behind again!!! =P   Well, I promise I'll post some eye candy up soon... till then... much love!! =D

Update:

Here is a pic of my little Halloween Stoop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment