Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is Halloween!!

Gearing up for Halloween and working on a bunch of crafty projects with my friend Bri.  Soon I will post some pics on completed projects and maybe even a how-to if one or two turn out particularly awesome and easy at the same time! =D  So, be on the lookout!

Also, I am still working on a monkey for a co-worker to give to their fiance.  Very original ideas their loved one had, I must say.  Can't wait to post pics of the finished product.  Soon, I will be starting a project of three scarfs for one of my mom's co-workers.  And last, but not least, I will be finishing my first pair of socks.  They are for my boyfriend!  I will post pics of each as I finish them, so I should have a plethora of posts here in the next few weeks!! *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment