Friday, January 2, 2015

Boogie Into the New Year

Well, I missed a week.  And no go on the snowman.  BUT, I haven't given up, and I did finish the red shawl last week.  So that will be your pleasure today.  Yea, I thought I could handle the week of Christmas and get it all done, but working overnights that week turned my world upside down.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, and my body is still telling me it would prefer that schedule.  However, it is not something you can do for a week and then just act like it didn't mess with your head.

And Damned if I never started on those Limpet Mitts of Mrs. McCawber's.  Sigh.  I really wanted to, but it is hard to get on here when the other half is hogging it.  I did work on a children's sweater project I have been working at for a couple months now.  I am going to need to buy a skein of white Red Heart before I can finish, but for now I am plugging away at it.

Whether or not I start on the Mitts, I am looking at starting another bag.  And still, I am working up the courage to try the arm knitting technique.  I slept in way to long this morning or I would search for a knit or crochet along.  So much to do, so little time, when the sandman has his grip on you for 3 hours longer than you would have liked!  I would assume you could arm crochet as well, but I haven't seen anything on it.  I really like the idea, if you couldn't tell, especially for the knitting.  I am hoping it will help make me into the knitter I would like to be.  Does anyone have some get-er-done dust they would care to sprinkle on me?!?!? =)  Okay, okay... I will give you the weekly pictures now, and be on my way, in order that I might actually accomplish some things today!  See you next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment