Friday, October 18, 2013

Back From Oz....?

If you'll believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Colorado!  What counts is I am back, right?  Again, not like I have any followers.... YET!  I just really have to get my own camera so that I can always have a way to post my work.  Plus I should probably title my blog posts with something that actually has something to do with CROCHET!  LOL.

Anyway, I am going to ask for a camera for Christmas.... so all of you non-existent followers, hang in there for another couple months! I do have some really exciting things going on thanks to all the wonderful crafters on Ravelry.  <3<3<3  They have really sparked some great creativity in me. 

This will take off!!  I will not give up!  Please, if you come across my blog, check back occasionally!  I will start making my own patterns and sharing photos, and links to other fantabulous sites!  I have some already, so if this is the first post you read, check out some of the other ones! 

Have a great day, and I will be back soon with updates!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your little squid! But all your crochet is wonderful! Makes me kind of want to go back to yarn instead of thread all the time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Snowcatcher! =D I love just about everything that is a string when it is crocheted! =)

      Delete