Friday, July 13, 2012

Progressive Procrastination

Woo.  I have 2 out of 3 Cthulhus done!  However, I have not been able to get pictures to transfer onto my computer.  I think I finished the second one days ago, and I have been doing anything but crochet since then.  I am also supposed to be working on some crochet snowflakes for a customer... I have half of them (15) done and must finish by next month or I will feel like a sloth and a turtle combined!  Wish me luck!

I can only hope that my method for photo transfer... (BLUETOOTH) ... from phone to computer works the next time I attempt to put the photos up.. because otherwise I won't be getting any photos to share unless I can get a camera somehow.  *crosses fingers* Still, I have photos to share...

Hanging Lake -  Glenwood Springs, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment